Posted December 18th, 2012 @ 09:03pm by Erik J. Barzeski
- 2012's Worst Words - I'm so glad I didn't hear of many of them.
- 2012's Top Tech Fails. Spoiler: Apple's Maps wins. Meh, whatever. I've never had a problem with them. I'd have voted for how freaking useless and slow Siri turned out to be.
- Artisanal Water - Yeah, people apparently buy it.
- Gun nuts - Hey, regular gun owners don't like them either.
- The final episode of Homeland (season 2) was 30 minutes of terrible and 20 minutes of greatness. The final episode of Dexter (season 7) was good the whole way through.
- Comfort dogs are being flown to Connecticut? Okay.
- The media needs to get their facts right, I agree.