Subscribe to
NSLog(); Header Image

Waiting on the Mac Pro Update

I'm now solidly in the "Will Buy a New Mac Pro when They're Announced" camp.

580+ days and counting.

C'mon, Apple. I'm not buying an iMac.

2 Responses to "Waiting on the Mac Pro Update"

  1. Omg tell me about it.. Gimme a rumor, gimme something!

  2. [...] heck, the original 5D I have) are still great cameras. But I have $4k set aside for something - a new Mac Pro, most likely - but if Apple officially kills that line (goodness I hope not!) or something, then a [...]

Trackback URI | Comments RSS

Leave a Reply

Please abide by the comment policy. Valid HTML includes: <blockquote><p>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, and <a href>. Please use the "Quote Me" functionality to quote comments.